NOHARALIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Rayanundalwau


Yesterday I was thinking too much. Well, maybe due stress at work place or maybe at home.
when I lost in my thought.. suddenly I feel like missing someone. not one. actually a group of people. who knows why right? The people which I hope I don't have to see anymore. However deep in my heart I really want to see them badly. whenever think about them, I cant stop my tears. Yes I admit it. I miss them so much. But my ego denied it. I wish to see them but my ego said no never! I worried about them but my ego said I don't give any shit about them. So, to know how they did.. I just go through facebook acc. I stalked them see how fine they did. Yes. they did, they are doing fine and just fine

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
SIERA ROZHA's NOTES


Haiii, welcome to my blog. Don't forget to follow me and leave your footnote below so I can follow you back! TQ! ^^
WELCOME TO SIERA ROZHA BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.. THANK YOU!

HOME ABOUT TUTO LINK

FOOTPRINT







Follow me


Contact Me


Instagram: xolovenharaa
Line: xolovestephaniee


LIKE PLEASE ^^



My diary list