NOHARALIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Improvement of me


Assalamualaikum. Since this morning I've been thinking to make an online business. But I don't know how to start and where to begin. Since I'm still a student, I don't have money to begin it easily. Well, pada mulanya terfikir untuk membuat service design for wedding like goodies and wedding card. So, since nowadays, Instagram are famous for online business I would like to begin with IG. and maybe with facebook and probably through this blog as well. :DD
I'm not a graphic student but I am IT student however I know myself well that I do graphic better than IT thing. So basically through tutorial from mr google I able to gain knowledge how to use Photoshop (since I'm 16 years old) *Biggest thanks to those tutorial writer~ :D
But aint all designer like to use AI better because its more ringan daripada Photoshop right?
Heeee. Don't worry. I have a basic knowledge how to use AI as well. HOW? Well. Right now I am practical student at this kedai printing. They told me to use AI to design so without any knowledge I just install the software which I get from my college IT department andddddd BLANK!
What.. what is this.. how to use this.. heh Photoshop lagi senang! But I dont give up. When boring I doodling using AI and my sv praise me. I feel like wooowww (that is just stupid doodle anyway :P)
Ha ha ha. Nahhhh, To learn how to use AI, I'm googling the function and how to use. Open that website, open that video and bla bla bla. Without realize my improvement (since 22/12/2015) until today I able to use like 60% of AI(?) Hm. I'm proud of myself. I know there are so many I lack of but I will try hard to improve myself to be better person.
Please pray for me to be successful person. Thank you :"))

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
SIERA ROZHA's NOTES


Haiii, welcome to my blog. Don't forget to follow me and leave your footnote below so I can follow you back! TQ! ^^
WELCOME TO SIERA ROZHA BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.. THANK YOU!

HOME ABOUT TUTO LINK

FOOTPRINT







Follow me


Contact Me


Instagram: xolovenharaa
Line: xolovestephaniee


LIKE PLEASE ^^



My diary list