NOHARALIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Share, Viral, Retweet, 1 like, comment


Today this morning I would like to share my opinion about viral, share.. and so on thing. So what does viral really mean? Its mean sharing thing through internet which will make something get high popularity, right? Well, I think it just similar to virus, a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms but it will spreadddddd and become a big issues. Am I right? or wrong? e.e
Okay. nowadays viral video, audio, picture are become popular(?) aint it? Of course, we didn't have smartphone back then to spend 24 hours to viral thing like that. but still there are facebook and twitter. People sharing retweet. 1 like for save the baby. Dont scroll without comment Amin. and the most popular thing is share if you love God, family, the one who you love. share if you are Islam. What? Then if I didn't share it you assume that i'm not Islam? WHAT? Daebakk! Nonsense. Dalam rukun islam tiada "Share on facebook whatsapp wechat or other sns" But I still cannot understand why masih ramai yang share2 forward2 benda macam ni. I just want to ask macam mana ramai yang percaya dengan mesej berantai? "Forward mesej ni ke dalam 5 group sebaik sahaja terima mesej ini kalau anda tidak mahu bencana timpa keluarga anda"
Who is your God? Allah or that message? Which one you believe? Well, if you want to avoid bencana daripada timpa keluarga.. why don't you just choose the easier way? Raise your hand and ask for Allah. 

For whatever kind of post like that.. I will just assume it as TAHYUL. Here I just hope people will realize yang kita patut fikir dulu sebelum post repost forward share and apa2 je lah yg sewaktunya sbb kita tak boleh percaya dengan benda2 mcm ni. Kadang2 benda ringan macam ni boleh menyesatkan akidah kita. Thats all I want to sayyyy :)))


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
SIERA ROZHA's NOTES


Haiii, welcome to my blog. Don't forget to follow me and leave your footnote below so I can follow you back! TQ! ^^
WELCOME TO SIERA ROZHA BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.. THANK YOU!

HOME ABOUT TUTO LINK

FOOTPRINT







Follow me


Contact Me


Instagram: xolovenharaa
Line: xolovestephaniee


LIKE PLEASE ^^



My diary list