NOHARALIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thinking about my graduation day


Deep in every student heart, they want to graduate, They want to wear graduation robe and take a picture and do other thing after like almost 2 or 3 years studying at college. However, due to financial problem.. some of student rather to not go to their graduation day. Because to rent the robe not only cost 50 ringgit.. but almost took 2 or 3 hundred ringgit. and now, I'm thinking whether I should go or not. I really want to be on our graduation ceremony. Since.. it will be my first and last day wearing that dress because I definitely not going to further my study anymore. Well, since its hard for someone like me to further my study. Now, I just need to think about how to pay PTPTN which I just know that is actually haram in Islam, am i right? Lol, so I better pay it before I dead. I don't want to give any trouble to my parents. So, back to the story.. I'm still in between needle and thread. Waiting for my own decision whether to go or not. Huhuhu. I hope I will make a right decision! :D

Post a Comment


Older Post
SIERA ROZHA's NOTES


Haiii, welcome to my blog. Don't forget to follow me and leave your footnote below so I can follow you back! TQ! ^^
WELCOME TO SIERA ROZHA BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.. THANK YOU!

HOME ABOUT TUTO LINK

FOOTPRINT







Follow me


Contact Me


Instagram: xolovenharaa
Line: xolovestephaniee


LIKE PLEASE ^^



My diary list